Saturday, June 22, 2013

In the Corner Again

Part Two

Image from spankingafficionado.com

(Our story began here: http://auntcarlascorner.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-corner-again.html)
SMACK!!

"OW!!"

That first, resoundingly hard smack to my bare buns did not bode well for the rest of my punishment. And my loud, involuntary vocal response cast aside any hope that I might retain a shred of dignity in this situation. This was the third time I was being disciplined for the same offence; Maggie clearly intended it to make its mark, both literally and figuratively.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"OW ... OWWW!!"

Her hand rose and fell, rose and fell, making repeated, stinging contact with my poor bare cheeks. At this point, I was still quite painfully aware of the telephone receiver, carefully placed on the coffee table between my mouth and bottom so my "audience" could appreciate the sounds coming from each. Besides playful birthday spankings, this was the closest to a "public" spanking I'd ever received, and I wasn't enjoying it one bit.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"AHH ... OWWWWW!!!! OW, PLEASE!"

"Please? Please what?!" Maggie demanded, never slowing her pace. "We've barely begun, little girl!" With that, she switched her attentions to the ultra-sensitive tops of my thighs; my keening rose an octave and became much louder. She thoroughly tanned my bare sit-spot and if I'd been capable of clear thought at this point, I would have thought that I wouldn't be sitting comfortably any time soon.

I started kicking my bare feet helplessly in the air and squirming in a vain attempt to dodge that punishing palm for even a second. I reached back to try to protect my backside, but she was too well-practised for me; she just grabbed my hand with her free one and pinned it against my back, never breaking her stride. The heat grew steadily in my entire bottom and the tops of my thighs, and my vocalizations became increasingly shrill.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"OWWWWWWWW!!"

The pain was just awful, and I was becoming desperate. Just when I thought my poor bottom couldn't possibly absorb another smack, she stopped suddenly. I sobbed and heaved over Maggie's lap while she caught her breath. After a moment, she reached over and picked up the phone.

"You still there, Miss Dee?"

(I would later learn that Dee had replied that not only was she there, she was riveted!)

"Good. Well, it's time to move on to the bath brush."

"NOO!! PLEASE!!" I shrieked in horror, any thoughts of maintaining some semblance of dignity long gone. "Please, I swear I've learned my lesson; you don't have to..."

SWAT!!

"OH MY GOD ... OWWWWW!!!!"

SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!!

"AHH ... OHHH ... P-PLEASE!!"

I hadn't felt the terrible sting of that wood in ages, and it was worse than I remembered. (I think Maggie was wielding it with less restraint than usual, in honour of its being my third punishment for the same offense.) In any case, I was literally screaming over her knee as the brush kept tanning every inch of my rear end. When she reached my sit-spot with that dreaded implement, the pain was so exquisite that I virtually levitated off her lap. I gasped in a loud breath, then made no sound at all for several seconds as the brush did its singularly nasty work. Then:

"AHHHHHHHH!! OWWWWWWWWW!!"

I was soon reduced to unintelligible keening sounds, kicking like an Olympian athlete and squirming with all my might for just a moment's respite from the horrible, inexorable sting. No such respite was forthcoming. I finally just ran out of steam; one simply cannot keep fighting such a spanking indefinitely. (Later I learned that I'd been over her lap a solid ten minutes.) I collapsed in a defeated heap on Maggie's lap and lay there, absorbing the impossible stinging pain with hardly a sound or a movement.

I must have gone into some sort of spanking-induced trance, because suddenly I was aware that the punishment had ended and Maggie was on the phone again, talking to Dee.

"...and I think you'd be quite pleased with the color, Auntie Dee," she said, still breathing a bit heavily from her exertions. I sobbed and twitched as she poked my thoroughly reddened flesh with her finger. "Yes, I believe this has got to be Miss Carla's most remarkable spanking to date. She's a uniform bright red from the top of her tailbone down to the tops of her thighs. Pardon? Oh yes, of course she's still got corner time to serve. But she's going to spend the first ten minutes in the center of the room so I can get good photos from every angle."

It's indicative of how well-spanked I was that I didn't even respond to this news. My universe had shrunk to a small, incredibly sore region of flesh.

"Well, I'm going to hold on to the pictures, just in case our little girl forgets again. I very much doubt she will, but if she does, there'll be a bunch of photos coming your way. OK!"

She held the phone down to my ear. "Your Auntie has something she wants to tell you."

A croaky "Mm ... hmm?" was all I could muster.

"Well, my dear girl," Auntie Dee enthused. "You've taken quite the impressive spanking today! Are you going to be a good girl from now on?"

"Y-yes, Auntie," I managed.

"Excellent. As much as I would delight in photos of your glorious body from every angle, I don't think that's Maggie's intention. She just wants you to go back to honouring your agreement with her as you've done so well until recently. You will do that, won't you? I hope you appreciate the titanic self-control I must bring to bear to not hope you backslide, Cara Mia."

"Yes, Auntie, I understand."

"Good girl. Well, I know you'd like to get your corner time over with. You'll call me some time tomorrow to let me know you're okay?"

"Yes, Auntie Dee, I will."

Maggie took the phone said goodbye, then stood me up. She hugged me tight and kissed my tear-stained cheeks, saying, "I love you, Baby. I never wanna have to spank you that hard again."

"I know! I'm so sorry!" I burst into tears, and she hugged me again, stroking my sweat-drenched hair. Then she said, "Okay, you're starting corner time in the middle of the room tonight. Did you hear what I told Dee?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said quietly, beet-red in all four cheeks as she led me to the center of the room.

"Good. Hands on your head now, Baby."

True to her word, she began snapping pictures of me from the front, back and side in all my tear-stained, naked glory, and I shrank in shame by the time she was done. Then she put the camera away and took my chin lovingly in her hand.

"These are just for my pleasure, Darling. You are more beautiful after a spanking than I can stand, and I've often thought I'd love to be able to admire your beauty this way when I hadn't just disciplined you."

Joyous tears began to flow. The fact that she thought me beautiful in my sweaty, disheveled, teary state was just overwhelming. She continued.

"I wanted to make a real impression, not just on your bottom, but on your mind as well. This wasn't about chores done or undone; it was about you and me honoring our agreements with each other. I won't be sending these pictures anywhere, but next time you're tempted to break one of our agreements, it might be helpful for you to imagine how betrayed you'd feel if I did. 'Cause that's how I feel when you don't do what you say you're gonna do. Can you do that for me?"

Crying copious tears, I nodded in the affirmative.

"Good girl. Okay, off to the corner with you!" 

I squealed as she lightly swatted my scorched buns, then trotted over to the corner and put my hands on my head. Maggie likes me to cry in the corner and not be able to wipe my tears; she says it's cathartic, and I quite agree. I've been standing here for what seems like forever now, naked and vulnerable beside the row of windows in the living room. My bottom has never been so sore. And Maggie really loves me.


Copyright 2010 by Aunt Carla
All rights reserved

4 comments:

  1. Awwww , I felt so sorry for Carla just then . Thats was an epic spanking she got , the good thing is that she'll listen from now on and hope to don't get in anymore trouble for a very longtime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...it WAS an epic spanking! And yes, I did manage to stay on the straight and narrow for a good while afterwards. ;)

      Delete
  2. WOW! What an exciting, sensual and heart warning, not to mention bottom warming, adventure in the life of Maggie and Carla. And the embarrassment of Auntie Dee listening in and further scolding naughty Carla caps off a deliciously squirmy tale. I love when you share your intimate Maggie and Carla moments. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always happy to give good "squirm." ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete