Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bare Bottomed Angela Leigh

Image from spankedtails.com


“Don’t mind Angie; as you may have guessed, she’s being punished.”

Mr. Osgood’s guests smiled at this largely gratuitous announcement from their host. His niece Angie, a stunning nineteen-year-old redhead, was obviously in disgrace. She wore nothing but a white bra and a matching g string, and her bare bottom bore signs of a recent encounter with a hard open palm. Forbidden to speak unless spoken to, she was required to serve her Aunt and Uncle’s guests in her current humiliating attire all evening, and she knew she could probably expect a “reminder” spanking at the end of the party. If she was extraordinarily lucky, it would happen after the guests had left.

“So what did the girl do to earn a spanking?” Mrs. Winthrop wondered aloud.

“Ethel!” Mr. Winthrop said sharply. “I’m quite sure the girl is embarrassed enough without having her offence broadcast in public.”

“Oh, that’s quite all right,” Angie’s Aunt Patricia put in. “We consider embarrassment an essential part of Angela’s correction. Tell our guests what landed your bare bottom over Uncle Timothy’s knee, Angela Leigh.”

Poor Angie’s face was oven-hot. All eyes were on her, and she was a modest young woman. She had never quite gotten used to having so much of herself on display for punishment, even though it had happened several times since coming to live with Uncle Tim and Auntie Pat.  

“Yes, Ma’am,” Angie said, turning from Auntie Pat to face Mrs. Winthrop. Her blush extended down her neck and threatened to spread all the way down to her full breasts. “Uncle Tim thought I was getting thoughts above myself and...and needed to be brought down a peg or two, Ma’am.”

The guests tittered at this. The thought of the young woman being stripped down to her skivvies and spanked over her uncle’s lap simply for “getting thoughts above” herself was an entertaining idea.

“And how did this ‘getting thoughts above yourself’ manifest, young lady?” asked Ethan, the Winthrops’ 22-year-old son. There was considerable amusement in the young man’s voice, and his eyes were sparkling with merriment. Angie, for her part, found herself staring at her toes, her face aflame.

“Don’t be rude, girl,” Mr. Osgood admonished his niece; “look at the gentleman and answer his question.”

It was the hardest thing Angie had ever done, but somehow she managed to raise her head and meet the eyes of her interrogator-- a young man less than three years her senior.

“I...I said, um...I said (here her voice trailed off slightly) I thought I was too old for...this kind of discipline.”

“Now, you know perfectly well that isn’t what you said,” Mrs. Osgood chided. “Tell young Mr. Winthrop precisely what you did say.”

“Oh Auntie, please!”

Mrs. Osgood strode over to her niece and planted two smart, open-handed swats on the girl’s already hot-pink bare behind. “If you know what’s good for you,” she said, “you’ll obey without another second’s delay!”

Tears sprang to poor Angie’s eyes, and she rubbed at the reignited fire in her tail. “I said...I mean, I meant to say...that I told Uncle Tim I thought I was too old for spankings.”

“Apparently not,” observed Mrs. Tate from across the street. This was greeted with some highly amused chuckles from the assembled crowd.

“Well, now that we’ve established that,” said Mr. Osgood with a smile, “my drink needs refreshing. If anyone else needs a refresher, by all means let my naughty nice know.”

It was going to be a long evening for bare-bottomed Angela Leigh.


Copyright Ⓒ 2013 by Aunt Carla
All rights reserved

5 comments:

  1. That was good . I felt kinda sorry for her though , havin to be in her underthings in front of guess . I remember gettin it in front of my aunt one time for sucking my teeth when my mother told me to get something out of the fridge for her. Boy , did she tan my tail that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor girl, having to be on display like that in front of guest's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it would be just awful, wouldn't it? Parading around in your underwear, with your well-spanked behind hanging out for all to see...And another spanking coming-- Yikes!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagine the uptight bare bottom of Angela during this conversation whose is the principal object!

    If the bottomless cornertime is a good punishment,
    the requirement of moving with the butt naked in front of witnesses is also excellent for the modesty of a naughty girl and a very interesting show for the guests!

    Congratulations for all of yours news stories Carla! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci bien encore, Monsieur; vous êtes un gentleman vrai.

      Delete