Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hard Spanking Girls


(A Parody of Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen)

image from freespankingtgp.com

Are you gonna spank my butt tonight
Ah, make it match the red firelight?
Are you gonna give it all you’ve got?
Hard-spanking girl, you make my bubble butt so red!

I was just a naughty lass
With no one to spank my ass,
But I knew someday fully disciplined I’d be
Then I finally found my Jannie
With the guts to whack my fanny;
My strict woman! You made a good girl outta me.

I’ve been stretched across your knee,
I’ve been sore as sore can be,
I’ve been standing in the corner for so long.
Well, I think I’ve learned my lesson
‘Cause you got a full confession
Oh strict woman! You’ve gone and made me family.

Ah, won’t you spank my butt tonight
Ah, make it match the red firelight?
Ah, won’t you give it all you’ve got?
Hard-spanking girl, you make my bubble butt so red!
Hard-spanking girl, you make my bubble butt so red!

Now, my rear end’s been set ablaze
Ain’t sat comfortably for days
And I still owe you three pages’ worth of lines
Well I think I’ll mend my ways
‘Cause it’s rough to spend your days
Sitting on a well-spanked bottom all day long

Are you gonna spank my butt tonight
Ah, make it match the red firelight?
Are you gonna give it all you’ve got?
Hard-spanking girl, you make my bubble butt so red.
Hard-spanking girl, you make my bubble butt so red.
(Get out your brush and spank!)

Copyright Ⓒ 2013 by Aunt Carla
All rights reserved

8 comments:

  1. Nice and funny revision Carla!

    In the record JAZZ released in 78, the American version was cut of a very interessing triptych inside the album and it is unfortunate:

    http://queenvinyls.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/queen01.jpg

    I do not know if the links work?
    I hope and guess the direction of your eyes! ;)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci bien encore, Monsieur! Oui, j'adore ce disque. Les liens ont fonctionné bien, et si j'avec une vue agréable et un bon nombre de bons souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful parody, Carla! You made one of my all-time favorite songs even better. I'll never hear it again without thinking of your delicious lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool, Michael! How've you been?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been fighting some illness but am feeling better every day. Thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you and Maggie, though we all know the wellbeing of your bum is always a risk factor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it! Yes, I'm watching our friday nite movie on a sore behind at this moment-- squirmyness!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching your Friday night date movie on a sore behind! How lovely, Carla, how wonderfully lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete