Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In the Corner Again

Part One

Image from realspankingsintstitute.com


So here I am in the corner again, my blazing bare backside shining like a distress beacon into the living room. I'm naked as usual, and I feel quite vulnerable standing next to the row of uncovered windows here in the living room. I know they face the backyard, which is one big wooded area, and that the chances of anyone seeing me are slim. Still, it's terribly unnerving.

Maggie came home from work a full two hours early and found me playing on the computer in my underwear instead of doing the housework as I'd promised. I had my headphones on, and I didn't even hear her come in. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I virtually leaped out of my chair in fright! She motioned for me to take the headphones off, and I knew my goose was cooked - and that my bottom would soon be well done! She said I must have subconsciously known that I needed to be punished; otherwise I wouldn't be in just my bra and panties in the middle of the day. "Remove them and join me in the living room," she commanded.

My tummy flipped as I heard her rummaging under the cabinet in the master bathroom, which could only mean I was gonna get it with the bath brush! I hate that thing with a passion: it's never been used to wash a bathtub to my knowledge, but it certainly has seen a lot of action! She knows I fear it; that's why it only comes out when I've earned a punishment spanking.

And yes, I knew I'd earned one fair and square. As an online grad student who does freelance copyediting, I'm the one who's home all day, so we agreed awhile back that I'd do most of the housework. That way, Maggie could come home from a long day at the office to find a beautiful, well-kept home, and we could spend a pleasant evening together. After that last long, drawn-out punishment I endured two months ago for shirking my household tasks, I really did change my ways. For a solid two months, I got all the housework done long before she got home. I really meant to do it today, but the lure of the computer was strong. Nothing makes me feel sexier than surfing my favourite spanking and Lesbian sex sites in just my bra and panties. So after I'd gotten most of my schoolwork done, I took off my pajamas and started cruising the net. It was loads of fun, until the time came to pay the price! 

Walking downstairs naked to the living room corner is always a harrowing experience. We have lots of windows, which have only wispy, see-through curtains on them. I just knew I was giving the neighbours a free show as I scurried downstairs to my doom! When I got there, Maggie was still fully-dressed in her work clothes, making me feel my nakedness even more acutely. She was sitting at the kitchen island, sipping wine when I appeared; she didn't say a word, she just pointed at the corner. Blushing deeply and feeling like a naughty child, I put my nose in the corner and my hands on my head. I heard her kick off her shoes and flip on the TV. Corner time in our house is never shorter than 30 minutes, and often lasts up to an hour. Of course, I had no idea exactly how long I'd been standing there, because time in the corner passes unfathomably more slowly than ordinary time. 

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard her pick up the phone and dial a number. I thought she must be doing some bank business or perhaps calling her mother. Imagine my shock and horror when I heard this:

"Hi, Dee? It's Mags." (A gasp from me) "Doing fine, how 'bout you? Well, remember what I promised you a couple of months ago? Yes, well, today's the day." 

I was so horrified; I turned around and spoke - something that's forbidden during corner time.

"Baby, you can't be serious!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, Dee," Maggie said into the phone, "I have a naughty girl here who's determined to add to her sentence." Then to me, "I assure you I am most serious, young lady. What did I promise you last time?"

"You said, um, you said you'd spank me longer and harder and..." My voice grew faint as I was overwhelmed with embarrassment. "And you'd let Dee listen," I practically whispered.

"That's right. Did you think I was kidding?"

"Um, no, Ma'am. But PLEASE! Can't you give me an extra-long spanking and corner time instead?" I begged.

"You're already getting both," she said flatly. "But you're also having an audience, as promised. An ordinary spanking doesn't seem to work for you for very long. Now tell Auntie Dee why you're being punished." She held out the phone.

I regarded it as one might a poisonous snake. "Please!" I begged more pitifully. 

Maggie walked over to me and gave me four sharp swats to the backside.

"Ow! OW! OK!" 

I took the phone from her and, in an agony of humiliation, said, "Hello, Auntie Dee." 

"Hello, my dear. I just heard what I believe were swats to a naughty bottom. Have you been shirking again?" she asked in an authoritarian tone.

"Y-yes Ma'am," I croaked. "I didn't do my chores. Maggie came home early, and I swear I was gonna do them before she..."

"Enough of that!" My English aunt cut in. "If I understand correctly, you are to do your household tasks before anything else. Isn't that right?" 

I sighed, and tears began to well up in my eyes. "Yes, Ma'am," I said miserably.

"And what, may I ask, were you doing instead?"

"Oh, please, Auntie, don't make me!"

"You will answer anything she asks!" Maggie thundered.

My tears spilling over, I told Dee what I'd been doing, and with prodding from Maggie, what I'd been wearing.

"I see. I must say I'm rather disappointed," she said. "Wasting time on the computer in the middle of the day, and in your underwear at that! Didn't you tell me two months ago that you were a 'changed woman'? That you were going to do all your chores from then on, well and on time?"

"Yes Ma'am." 

"And didn't Maggie warn you I'd be listening in if you ever had to be spanked for shirking again?"

"Y-yes Ma'am, but I never thought..."

"Hush, child. As you admit you failed to discharge your responsibilities properly, I think you would be well-advised to take your punishment with as much decorum as possible. I shall be listening in, and I expect nothing less."

"Yes, Auntie," I sobbed.

"Give Maggie the phone, dear."

"Yes, Auntie."

Maggie took it and said, "Are you ready to listen to this naughty girl's spanking, Auntie Dee? Good." I watched in horrified fascination as she put the receiver down on the coffee table, only a few feet away from where I'd be squawking and kicking my way through the spanking. I have zero control over the noises I make while being smacked, and Maggie knew the humiliation of being overheard by someone whose opinion of me I value so highly would be an excellent deterrent to future misbehaviour. She took my left wrist and guided me over her lap, where I hung in misery.

"I should say for the record," Mags said loudly, "that little Miss Carla is going to receive a good hand spanking followed by a healthy dose of the bath brush." (I groaned quietly at this). "She is fully naked at the moment, and will remain so until she is sent to bed." 

I groaned out loud, overwhelmed by embarrassment. I felt Maggie raise her hand high, and waited with my eyes scrunched shut for the first spank to fall. 

Copyright 2010 by Aunt Carla
All rights reserved

6 comments:

  1. That was an awesome opener ! Boy Carla mussy forget that last good whupping she got aye. She gat to be mad to get herself in this mess again .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my Bahamian friend! Yes, it was foolish of my to repeat my error, and both my behind and my pride paid dearly for it!

      Delete
  2. Alway the art of detail that makes the difference between "yours spankings" and others! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci bien encore, monsieur. Vous etes un gentleman vrai.

      Delete
  3. Being spanked by another woman is embarrassing enough I would have thought, Carla, but when another woman is allowed to listen in it must be mortifying! Of course, you absolutely and completely deserved to have your dignity upset and your bottom made sore!

    BTW, I'm about to write to Maggie about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sir, I know I did. Wait...I'm not in trouble, am I?

      Delete