Sunday, July 28, 2013

On Top

Image from thespankingdiary.com

(Author's Note: After reading an account of a rather epic spanking I received from my partner, a reader who knows we switch asked me to narrate a typical punishment scenario in which I'm on top. It's a pleasure to do so.)

*     *     *

First, I announce that she's going to be punished and why, and send her to change into her punishment (drop seat) pajamas. This is an effective way to start, because she hates coming out into the living room wearing those things, even though it's just the two of us. Although she's still wearing panties at this point, the flap must always be down -- it's the reason we got them, after all!

Usually I just point to the corner next to the TV; she puts her nose in the corner and her hands on her head. (She's usually still grumbling a little at this early stage, but I ignore it.) After ten minutes, I call her out and have her stand in front of me, her hands still on her head. I ask her what she's being punished for, and once I get a confession, I tell her why the behavior is unacceptable and how disappointed I am. This unfailingly brings a bright blush to her cheeks and tells me I have her full attention.

She goes over my lap, and I start spanking her over her panties. Once I've built up a good flush, I tell her to stand and take off her pajamas. Although she knows it's futile, she always begs me to let her keep them on. I just wait and stare at her. With a sigh, she finally surrenders and takes off the pjs; now she stands self-consciously before me in just her bra and panties.

Back over my lap she goes, and I peel her panties down to mid-thigh. Then I set to work, peppering her bare bottom and the tops of her thighs with sharp, hard swats. She tends to wiggle and squirm, kicking her bare feet and reaching around to protect her burning backside. I catch her right hand in my left and pin it to her back, and wait a moment to let her catch her breath. Then I pick up my wooden hairbrush, and start spanking con brio. She becomes very vocal at this point, and it takes a bit of effort to hold her in place as she flops around on my lap, trying to avoid the brush. I cover the entire spankable area, and I keep it up until she she's positively caterwauling.

As I want her to sting a lot, but bruise not at all, I soon slow my pace. I concentrate light, sharp, stinging swats of the brush all over the sensitive junction of her bottom and thigh until I'm sure she won't be sitting comfortably for a few days. Then I put down the brush and let her cry, rubbing her back and her sore bottom.

When she gets herself back under control somewhat, I ask, "Are we going to have to revisit this issue, young lady?" She swears by all that's holy that we won't, and I "seal" the promise with two stunning hand claps across her backside. This results in more sobbing, at which point I unhook her bra and remove it along with her panties. "Corner," I tell her.

Naked and sore, she stands up and walks stiffly to the corner. Without being told, she puts her hands back on her head. Over the next ten minutes, I enjoy the sight of her hot pink backside, and make occasional comments about what a well-punished girl she is, and how her bottom is most beautiful when it's that color.

After ten minutes, I call her out of the corner and sit her on my lap. I hold her tight, letting her feel her nakedness against my clothes. I tell her how much I love her and that she's forgiven. After several minutes of cuddling like that, I turn on the TV and we watch something together. We have a tradition in which she asks for permission at this point to put her pajamas back on. I always answer, "No, you may not put any clothes on, silly girl, you know you need to be naked." She smiles contentedly and throws her arms around my neck. I pull a blanket over her, and soon she falls asleep in my arms.


© Aunt Carla

12 comments:

  1. How I enjoyed this account of the spanking of your partner, especially since she has chosen to ignore my note to her. You also, Aunty Carla,have neglected your duties! As you may have forgotten, may i remind you that either today or tomorrow my two ladies are due to visit you for their maintenance spankings. Can you let me know a convenient time for them to arrive.

    Aristotle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! The lady's been under the weather; please excuse her uncharacteristic unresponsiveness! Three o'clock should be just fine.

      Delete
  2. That really was a very sweet story. I've only just discovered your site here, and it's really... interesting :-) Usually, what I write about is more along the lines of denial than spanking, but the slight regression and the humiliation are favorite topics of mine too. I'll continue exploring
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Raven...welcome! ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Auntie ;-)

      I've just done some tidying at my blog, feel free to have a look around.

      http://followtheraven.blogspot.dk/

      (littleravensnest@yahoo.com)

      I find your place here adorable, and very exciting

      Raven

      Delete
    3. Delightful, Raven; thanks for sharing!

      Delete
    4. Thanks Aunt Carla, and I didn't mean to intrude, nor to self promote. I really do adore your site here. I find the humiliating aspects of spanking very arousing, and the pajamas / childish clothes aspects of punishment extremely exciting too. That you manage to match the non-consent and assertiveness with love and care in your stories here really makes them stand out. So I'll keep popping up here, without disturbing (not speaking until spoken to, if you like)
      Enjoy your weekend
      Raven

      Delete
  3. Three o'clock it is then. the older of the two ladies has been the most recalcitrant in the last month so perhaps you might bear that in mind when administering the chastisements?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a pleasure indeed...I have a small personal score to settle with said lady for her uncalled-for commentary here (which you thoughtfully redacted). ;)

    Incidentally, Mags tells me she has no new emails from you. By any chance did you send them to her old email address?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ritual surrounding the spanking- so many details to make the experience at once more humiliating, loving and intimate.

    Kia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Kia, and welcome to the Corner! ;)

    ReplyDelete