Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Diary: Grounded Again

Part Two
 
Image from Girlsboardingschool.com

[The story began here: http://auntcarlascorner.blogspot.com/2013/01/dear-diary-grounded-agaim.html]

 
Dear Diary,

OH MY GOD!! It's Saturday night at 8:30 and I'm supposed to be in bed, but I just had to write first. I'm lying on my tummy again, and I haven't even pulled up my panties 'cause my butt burns too much. Red bottom weekends totally suck, and I bet I'm the only 16 year old in the country who has them!

As if having to come down for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday in nothing but a sleeveless top and panties wasn't awful enough, Mom just spanked me again, and just as hard as last night! And I still have to get through tomorrow in my punishment outfit (that's what they call it) and get ANOTHER spanking before it's all over - all because of a lousy "curfew violation." I shouldn't even have a curfew at my age!

God, I could strangle my insufferable little brothers! They smirked when I sat down and winced, then they just stared the whole time we were eating at every meal. And my parents didn't even stop them or say anything. It's soooo unfair! Don't my parents realize that a 16 year old girl shouldn't be on display for her brothers like that? Friggin twisted is what it is.

When she came in tonight at 8:00 with the hairbrush, I begged her not to spank me again. I said I'd learned my lesson from the spankings she and Dad gave me last night, but she said I was a "repeat offender" about curfew and had to get spanked every night this weekend. "Repeat offender..." GEEZ! She makes it sound like I'm a friggin criminal or something!!

So then I had to listen to MORE lecturing about how important it is to come home on time, how they worry if they don't know where I'm at, and so on. God! I'm almost 17! Most of my friends pretty much come and go as they please, but I get spanked four times in one weekend for coming home a lousy half-hour late! It's so totally unfair.

Then she draped me over her lap again, which I hate cause it makes me feel like a little kid. She pulled my panties down (which I hate even more, for the same reason) and started spanking me with her hand. My butt was still real sensitive from last night's spankings, and I started making a noise right away. I know my dad and my brothers could hear everything, and I was super-embarrassed. After a LONG time, she stopped, and I was so relieved! But I only got a couple of seconds break before she started in with that horrible hairbrush, and I started howling right away! I'm sure the sounds of the wood smacking my butt and me screaming carried outside the house, but I was hurting too much to even care. (Now that I'm thinking about it, though, I'm mortified. Beckie, the 13-year-old next door got an earful, I'm sure, and she'll probably spread it around, the little twit.)

So she finally stopped, and I was bawling 'cause it hurt so bad. She let me up, but I had to go stand in the corner in my room for ten minutes with my panties around my ankles and my hands on my head. (I think she's determined to make me feel like I'm six years old! Grrr!!!)

It took about five minutes for me to stop sobbing, and after that the other five minutes just crawled by. It's so weird how corner time seems to take forever, even if it's just ten minutes. She came back and told me to pull up my panties and go to bed. I wasn't about to say no, cause my rear couldn't afford another trip over her lap just then! It was real painful pulling them up over my spanked bottom, though. As soon as she left, I closed my door, took them off, and lay down on my stomach, and that's where I am now.

I don't have any of my electronics (another lovely part of a red-bottom weekend) so I can't even call anybody or go to any of my chat rooms. Not that I feel much like chatting right now. I just want this weekend to be over!

Tomorrow the rest of the family's going to church, and I get to stay home (HA! They think that's a punishment too, but they're wrong. I'm very happy to miss church!) Once I know they're really gone, I'm gonna put on some clothes and go use the computer downstairs and see if I can find some friends to chat with. I'll set my watch alarm for a half hour, just to be on the safe side. By the time they all get back, I'll be back in my room in my underwear and they'll have no idea I was on the computer - so there!!

But I do have to suffer through three more meals in this stupid punishment outfit, and I just know my Sunday night spanking's gonna be insufferable cause I'm so incredibly sore! God, I wish I wasn't born into a family that spanks. Or at least one that didn't make almost 17-year-old girls walk around in their underwear as punishment! I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. I wonder if I'm ever gonna be able to sit comfortably again!

Love,

Ginny

© 2010 by Aunt Carla
All rights reserved
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment