Monday, October 21, 2013

New Book Releases!


I'm delighted to announce that LSF Publications has just released a collection of my stories called The Hazards of Smoking. I had to choose an author name for the book series LSF is publishing, as Aunt Carla was judged to be a less-than-ideal author's name for these purposes. Hence Adrian Caine (note the odd congruence of initials ;)

You can get your copy of The Hazards of Smoking, as well as three more of Adrian's eBooks at LSF publications (http://www.lsfpublications.com/index.php?id=184) or at Amazon Kindle (http://www.amazon.com/Eddington-House-Adrian-Caine-ebook/dp/B00FE7TNEI). Happy reading, my dears!

Yours sincerely,

Aunt Carla

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and much success with your LSL Publications endeavor, Aunt Carla/Adrian Caine. I love that pen name. And as always, so great to see you again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to hear from you again, Michael! Glad you approve of my "nom de plume." Hope all is well with you and the lovely Season! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work. I followed your stories from your prior blog site. I wondered if you were going to continue your novelette for the Wilkerson School? And why all your prior work was no longer available at the e-publisher you used with your old site. Lovely to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thomas; that's very kind of you! I do believe I shall be returning to Wilkins before long. I'm publishing via Amazon Kindle these days.

      Delete