Wednesday, May 15, 2013

All These Things and More



It’s the fact that you’re wearing a shirt and tie, while I’m as naked as the day I was born.

It’s that I can’t help but struggle over your lap like a naughty little girl.

Kicking wildly.

Crying soulfully.

Pounding my fists in the air.

It’s that we both know I deserve it, I need it, I want it.

(With more than just a touch of reluctance.)

It’s the delicious helplessness I feel hanging over your knee.

The hot-faced shame of that juvenile position.

It’s the crying, the tears, the promises of eternal obedience...if you’ll just put out the fire.

But it’s also that I can completely let go there, over your lap.

Be a little girl again, under a strong man’s protection.

(Even if my behind is burning up-- the price I pay for these amazing feelings.)

It’s the way you send me to the corner afterwards to think about my misdeeds,

My hands on my head, denied even the right to wipe the tears away--

The ultimate catharsis.

It’s all these things and more, but most of all...

It’s knowing there’s someone who cares enough to spank me whenever...

...and wherever I deserve it.

Regularly, faithfully, hard.

You’re my rock in a constantly-changing world.

My God, how I love you.


Copyright Ⓒ 2013 by Aunt Carla
All rights reserved

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem!

    I think alot of womens will find it ...

    Because it is not domination of man ... But Love and Complicity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci bien, Monsieur...vous possédez une compréhension de cette chose nous faisons poétique et profond.

      Amicalement,

      Aunt Carla

      Delete