Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Half His Age, Fully in Charge


Part Two
Image from womenspankingmen.com
(Our story began here:http://auntcarlascorner.blogspot.com/2013/02/half-his-age-fully-in-charge.html)

* * *

(Note: A perceptive reader sent me a message asking how it is, given my orientation, that I'm able to write credibly about F/M spankings with which I have no personal experience. I appreciate the compliment embedded in the question. Ever since I was young, I have enjoyed the thought of naughty males receiving their due comeuppance from determined females. I may not be attracted to them as mates, but I certainly do enjoy seeing them get the discipline they have coming to them! Thanks for the question; now on to part two of this tale.) -- Aunt Carla

* * *

He walks back as slowly as he dares, holding the object I sent him for as if it were a poisonous snake. I love the fact that he has absolutely no say over what happens to him in these domestic rituals. (Truth be told, he loves that too; he just doesn’t enjoy the plug at all. Too bad for him-- it’s going in!)

“Over my lap, darling.”

He hands me the big black plug, its remote control device, and the Vaseline. I invested in a large-sized plug with three different vibrating speeds; his expression when I turn it on at full power is unfailingly priceless. He dutifully goes over my lap, and I massage his big white behind. He squirms a bit; I put a stop to that with a warning slap that makes him jump. I cover the plug in Vaseline and smile as I watch him willing himself to remain still as I pull his butt cheeks apart.

“Relax,” I command. Easier said than done, I know, when that huge anal invader is about to make its entrance. I work it in gradually, murmuring encouragement to him and holding his back door open with one hand. It doesn’t take long for me to get it buried deep in his most private zone-- an area which, like the rest of him, belongs entirely to me. He grunts and groans occasionally during the minute-and-a-half insertion process, but for the most part, he’s a cooperative little man.

Because I find it entertaining, I bypass the first two speeds and turn it on at full power. I giggle as he practically levitates off my lap.

“There we go, dear. You may resume your prior position for me now.”

He glances up with a pitiful look, pleading with his eyes for me to at least turn the vibration speed down. At full power, the plug stimulates his prostate most effectively, exacerbating his pent-up desire. The device he wears, however, ensures that this desire merely continues to build. Seeing nothing in my expression to indicate any intention of backing down, he sighs and resumes his footstool duty. Since he has been generally cooperative this evening, I decide to have mercy on him and turn the plug down to its lowest setting. He looks up gratefully as I channel surf.

I settle on a half-hour program that has just begun. “Oh lovely-- one of our favorites, dear.” He groans, I giggle.

About fifteen minutes into the program, the doorbell rings. “Be a dear and get that, will you, darling?” I say casually.

He looks up in horror. “Like this?”

I reach out and plant two very hard swats on his bare behind, reminding him of his manners.

“Ow! Um...like this, Ma’am?”

“Certainly. Why not?”

“I...I’m naked, Ma’am.”

“You most certainly are not. The only thing you need to keep private is very well covered by that delightful device I purchased for you.” The doorbell rings again.

“But..."

"No 'buts,' young man, except your butt going and answering the door as I've asked. Otherwise, I’ll be inclined to offer an invitation to whoever it may be to come in and witness your spanking.”

I enjoy watching his panicked features mirroring the battle going on inside his head. After a moment while he remains motionless, I perceive that he’s entering the very dangerous territory of calling my bluff.

“Very well, I’ll get it," I say, standing. "But whoever it is will certainly be getting quite the unexpected show this evening!”

“NO! Please..." (He leaps to his feet with delightful alacrity.) "I...I’m going.”

“Good boy.” I follow him to the door; there’s no way I’m going to miss the expression one his face when he sees who’s on the other side of it!

{END PART TWO}   




Copyright 2013 by Aunt Carla

All rights reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment